ABC Data (sp. z o.o.)’s first PN-EN ISO 9001:2001 certificate (Quality Management System. Requirements), valid for three years, was obtained in August 2006. In 2009, ABC Data renewed the ISO certificate in its “new” PN-EN ISO 9001:2009 version. Audits are carried out annually by the certifying body (TÜV Rheinland Polska Sp. z o.o.) to confirm that ABC Data complies with certificate requirements. Re-certification audits are carried out every three years.
We believe that ABC Data benefits from implementing/maintaining ISO 9001 standards in the following ways:
- minimizing the number of errors and increasing accuracy in determining the actual causes of non-compliance;
- establishing a foundation on which to build future growth and streamlining Company operations by optimizing business processes;
- improving service/product quality;
- improving Company image (trust) among existing and potential Clients.
The following measures help achieve these goals:
- maintaining and improving a management system compliant with ISO 9001 requirements;
- continuously analysing customer satisfaction and exceed customer expectations;
- developing ABC Data's HR potential to provide better customer service and career opportunities for employees;
- ensuring good environment for teamwork, individual accountability for the implementation of quality policies and quality targets, and commitment to the company;
- modern and stable internal and external IT infrastructure, offering Clients quick access to ABC Data's current product portfolio.
To improve service quality, the Quality Management System (QMS) specialist responsible for monitoring QMS welcomes constructive comments/complaints from ABC Data Clients; please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.